INGROUND POOL EQUIPMENT
40% glass-filled thermoplastic with the Cam & Ramp “see thru” lid design. Self-priming, high flow with patented Funnel-Flo diffusers. 2 in. suction and discharge ports. Motor features threaded shaft and durable commercial duty 56 frame motor with NEMA square flange.
* Oversized strainer basket and volute
* Standard and Energy-efficient Square Flange Motors available
* Lower hp’s deliver higher performance than industry standard
* Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
* Heavy-duty/durable construction. The WhisperFlo® Pump is designed for long life
* Designed for residential and commercial applications
FNS® Plus Filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability. The top manifold design features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing.
- Superior strength
- Service-Ease™ grid pack
- Continuous High Flow™ internal air relief
- 100% factory tested
- Top-to-bottom backwash
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- Tension Control™ clamp
- Black valves and plumbing
- 1-1/2in. bottom clean out port
- 1-1/2in. centerline bulkhead fittings
Rainbow Model 300/320 Automatic Feeders
Years of customer use and satisfaction have proven the Rainbow feeders to be the performance leader in pool & spa chemical dispensers.
* 300 & 320 Series Feeders available in clear and amber for easy tablet level monitoring
* No special venting required
* Completely enclosed system
* No escaping gases
* All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
* In-Line Feeders 320 Series. For permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas. Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment. Standard with 2 in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1 1/2 in.
* Off-Line Feeders 300 Series. Retrofits into existing pools or spas. Operates on pressure side of pump. Uses 1/4 in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings.
Our most powerful and durable automatic pool cleaner easily connects to a dedicated pressure line. Powered by triple jets and a separate booster pump, the Polaris TR35P is suitable for all in-ground pools. It sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the bottom, walls and steps of the pool trapping large debris like leaves and pebbles in its own filter bag.
- Cleans Pool Floor
- Long 40’ Cable
- Large Capacity Mesh Filter
- 2-3 Hour Timer with Auto Shut-Off
- Light Weight for Easy Storage
- Non-Abrasive Wheels
Designed to clean residential in-ground pools of all sizes and surfaces.
- Cleans Pool Floor, Cove and Partial Wall
- Long 50’ Cable
- 4 Hour Timer with Auto Shut-Off
- Dual Scrubbing Brushes
UNDERWATER LED LIGHTS FOR SWIMMING POOLS AND SPAS IntelliBrite 5g automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology; the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite 5g, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite 5g offers super efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
SALT CHLORINE GENERATOR
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved
- Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet and eco-friendly design
- Controls rotate to 3 positions so there’s no need to reverse the header, simplifying installation
- Quick-change orifice allows easy conversion of gas sources
- Compact design (21 L x 21W x 28 H) is easy to retrofit, no matter what the space challenges
- Certified for low NOx emissions
- Superior “best-in-class” energy-efficiency
- Built-in carrying handles for easy transport
- Top-mounted, large format digital display for easy viewing
UltraTemp® High Performance Pool Heat Pump
The industry’s first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A.
- 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive menu-driven read out with easy to follow full word messages…no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI